Hires Dental Care offers family dentistry services for all ages at our recently renovated Toledo, OH dentist office. The office is designed to have a home-like feel where warm and welcoming professionals care for children, adults and elderly.
As family dentists, Drs. Hires, Czerniak, and Nagaraj do not restrict our dental practice to adults or children. Instead, we offer services to the entire family. This means the same dentist you rely on to keep your smile healthy can also introduce your child to the importance of tooth brushing and a lifetime of good hygiene.
Why Choose Hires Dental Care
Dentistry is more than keeping your teeth clean on a semi-annual basis. At Hires Dental Care, family dentistry means patients are cared for and every effort is made to keep them comfortable using the latest dental techniques. Advantages of choosing Hires Dental Care for your family dentistry needs include:
- Dental care delivered in a comfortable, home-like environment
- Comfort menu options to put anxious patients at ease
- Advanced technology, such as a digital X-ray machine that takes panoramic images of the mouth
- Four highly educated and trained dentists on staff available to address all concerns
- Emphasis on patient education, such as teaching pregnant moms how to care for bleeding gums, identifying tooth replacement options and teaching proper flossing techniques
Dental Care through the Generations
Dr. J. Eric Hires has offered family dentistry services to the Toledo area since 1974. During this time, he has watched his youngest patients grow into adults and bring their children into his office. Dr. Hires and the entire Hires Dental team understand that family dentistry means caring for the community.
Hires Dental Care strongly believes in giving back through involvement in local community outreach projects, including Stars, Stripes & Smiles which is an organization that offers free dental services for local veterans.