Our dentists in Toledo OH are experienced in nearly all facets of dentistry. While we are a family dental office, we devote a significant portion of our practice to treating adult patients who have complex dental problems, cosmetic concerns and fear of the dentist.
At Hires Dental Care, you can expect high-quality professional care in a comfortable and convenient setting. We consider ourselves a partner in your healthcare. As dentists, we take into consideration the entire masticatory system, and how it works with the rest of the body. This vision helps us provide dentistry that is long lasting, comfortable and natural looking.
Your long-term oral health is important to us. It is important to always share your dental concerns with your dentist at every appointment, as well as any health problems you may have. Many health conditions and dental problems are linked, and having this knowledge can help your dentist treat you more effectively.
Dental concerns we treat at Hires Dental Care:
- Bleeding Gums: We will address your gingivitis, periodontal disease and frequently bleeding gums in Toledo with periodontal therapy. Services may include scaling and root planning to rid the mouth of built-up bacteria between your gums and teeth.
- Crooked Teeth: We can straighten crooked teeth with a variety of procedures. If you have very minor crooked teeth concerns, we can economically fix the appearance with a porcelain veneer. For more severe crooked teeth concerns, we offer the Invisalign clear aligner system.
- Missing Teeth: If your lost tooth is in the “smile zone” and affecting your appearance, consider a dental implant. If your old dentures are causing discomfort and gums pain, we offer modern implant-supported dentures.
- Sleep Apnea: Having trouble breathing and staying asleep? Do you snore and struggle to stay asleep? Sleep Apnea is a serious concern. Ge treated for Obstructive Sleep Apnea with alternative treatments that do not involve the bulky CPAP machine.
- Tooth Cavities: Dental cavities and tooth decay should be addressed as soon as it is detected to avoid costly procedures down the road. We offer composite fillings that match the color of your teeth for a seamless restoration.
- Dental Anxiety: Does fear of the dentist or dental equipment keep you from visiting us twice a year? We offer oral conscious sedation options and foster a judgement-free dental environment so everyone can get the dental care they need.
Schedule a Risk-free Consultation
Dental concerns can arise from many different unique cases. From a recent accident that caused trauma to your mouth to years of neglect, we have seen it all. Getting proper care for your oral health should not be considered a privilege. We will work with you to correct any dental problem you have. If you are searching for a dentist in the Toledo, OH, Perrysburg, OH and Sylvania Township, OH area, contact Hires Dental Care today. Schedule a consultation to learn what the best dental treatments are for you. Whether you need a family dentist or you suffer from complex dental issues, Dr. J. Eric Hires, Dr. Nithya Nagaraj, and Dr. Shreea Handa are here to help you.