When asked which physical characteristic is the most prominent, most people will agree, it’s your smile! Your smile is often what others remember most about you and can be a significant part of “first impressions”. Cosmetic dentistry can address a range of concerns. From discolored teeth to crooked, broken or missing teeth, there are cosmetic dental treatments that can address all concerns. Minor cosmetic blemishes can often develop into more advanced dental concerns if left untreated. Addressing cosmetic concerns early can help to protect the patient’s overall oral health.
Hires Dental Care is home to a highly educated and trained team of dentists dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy, natural smile. We give you the confidence to share it with others instead of hiding it. Whether you just want a whiter smile, or if you are looking for a total smile makeover, Hires Dental Care offers comprehensive cosmetic dental services. Toledo, OH cosmetic dentist, Dr. Hires, offers unique cosmetic treatment plans tailored to your specific needs and concerns. Dr. Hires utilizes the most modern dental technology and techniques for precise, natural and beautiful results.
Cosmetic dentistry offers a wide range of treatments and procedures that can brighten, straighten, and enhance your natural smile. At Hires Dental Care, we also look for underlying dental problems that may compromise long term results. Our cosmetic dentistry services are designed to improve both your smile and your overall dental health.
Cosmetic Dental Services in Toledo
These cosmetic dental treatments can have you smiling bright and enjoying your optimal oral health.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental Veneers can fill gaps, repair chips and cracks, reshape, and whiten bleach resistant teeth. Porcelain veneers offer a permanent cosmetic restoration for your smile.
- Teeth whitening: One of the most common cosmetic dental treatments, teeth whitening can brighten and whiten your smile. Whiter teeth can visually take years off of your smile.
- Invisalign: This clear aligner system can have your teeth straight in as little as 11 months. Straighten your teeth at any age. Clear braces are discreet and removable for your convenience. Invisalign is ideal for patients who are experiencing orthodontic relapse or minor orthodontic needs.
- Dental crowns: Cover deep white teeth stains that do not respond to teeth whitening. With the help of dental implants, they can also be used to replace teeth that are severely damaged.
- Dental bridges: Fill in the spaces lost teeth have left behind with dental bridges.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth is both a cosmetic concern and an oral health concern. Dental implants offer a permanent, comfortable and natural looking tooth replacement option.
Schedule an Appointment
If you are searching for a cosmetic dentistry office in the Perrysburg, OH, Sylvania Township, OH or Toledo, OH area, contact Hires Dental Care today. Dr. J. Eric Hires, Dr. Nithya Nagaraj, or Dr. Shreea Handa will discuss your dental health, cosmetic goals, and budget concerns before recommending the treatment options that will suit you best. Schedule a consultation today to learn more about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry.