Is your smile in need of some damage control? Have you lost teeth recently, but haven’t replaced them yet?
Restorative dental care can take years off of your appearance. A healthy and natural-looking smile can make you feel and look younger and happier. Restorative dentistry can give you a renewed sense of confidence. The trusted dentists in Toledo OH at Hires Dental Care have training and experience in treating complex restorative dental cases. At our Toledo dentist office, our dental care team will make you feel comfortable and relaxed while you receive the dental care you deserve. Dr. J. Eric Hires, Dr. Nithya Nagaraj, Dr. Jaslynn Kalsi, and Dr. Shreea Handa have extensive training and experience in restorative dentistry. We offer a wide range of procedures designed to help restore function to teeth that are damaged or diseased. We can also replace missing teeth with very accurate and beautiful results.
Restorative dentistry plays an important role in helping patients maintain their natural teeth and a comfortable, functional smile. After a thorough examination, we will discuss with you the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment. Providing you with excellent care is our number one priority when maintaining your beautiful smile.
Restorative Dental Services in Toledo
- Dental implants: often considered the best long term option for replacing missing teeth, implants function much like a natural tooth.
- Dental crowns: a dental crown is often used to repair a damaged or decayed tooth, providing a “cap” that will strengthen and secure the tooth.
- Dentures and partials: The traditional method of replacing lost teeth include dentures and partial dentures. We can even permanently secure your dentures with dental implants. This method alleviates discomfort from removable dentures and eliminates the need for denture cream. We can also replace old dentures with modern, more comfortable restorations.
- Dental veneers: also used for cosmetic changes, veneers can also be used to repair minor tooth damage and maintain the integrity of a natural tooth.
Dental bridges: bridges are a conservative method used to replace a missing tooth or teeth. The neighboring teeth are used as support for a custom-fitting prosthetic tooth.
- TMJ therapy: Jaw pain and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ) can be treated with a variety of dental treatment including laser therapy. Your dentist will determine which method would be most beneficial for your specific case.
Hires Dental Care offers a variety of payment options and will work with you to ensure that you receive the dentistry you need within your budget. We will never recommend treatments or procedures that do not align with your dental needs. We accept Care Credit, most major credit cards, and we can also create a phased treatment plan to take advantage of your HSA dollars.
Schedule a Restorative Consultation
If you are searching for a dentist that offers restorative dentistry in the Sylvania Township, OH, Perrysburg, OH and Toledo, OH area, contact Hires Dental Care today. Schedule a consultation to learn what the best dental treatments are for you. Whether you need a family dentist or you suffer from complex dental issues, Hires Dental Care is here to help you.