There are numerous situations in which a simple extraction can help alleviate pain or prepare you for another cosmetic or restorative procedure. Dr. Hires and his associates at Hires Dental Care in Toledo can perform simple tooth extractions in their comfortable dentist office.
A tooth extraction is always a choice of last resort when a root canal or alternative treatment is deemed insufficient or unsuccessful.
Reasons for tooth extraction
- Advanced periodontal disease that has loosened the tooth roots
- Extra teeth or baby teeth that impede adult teeth
- Preparing a patient for orthodontic treatment
- Removing a fractured or malformed tooth
- Severe tooth decay which cannot be remedied with root canal therapy
If you are experiencing tooth pain or believe you may need a tooth extraction, contact our Toledo dental office to schedule an appointment and restore your dental health.