Full-Time Dental Assistant
Are you sincere and caring? Would you like working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere where you can feel proud of the work you do and are recognized for your efforts? If so, look no further! We have a beautiful, modern office; a wonderful patient population; an enthusiastic team; and sincere dentists dedicated to quality care. Previous dental experience is necessary, but a great attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities. Please send a resume and a paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for an energetic, friendly hygiene assistant to provide complete assistance to the Hygienist, including but not limited to seating patients, taking x-rays, cleaning rooms, scheduling patient appointments, making recalls, sterilization, pouring models and helping the Hygienist maintain their schedule of patients. Evening availability required.
Appropriate Licensure Required, including:
1) Dental Assisting Certificate from the Ohio Dental Association
2) Radiography certification and the ability to take diagnostic x-rays
3) CPR certification
Inquiring candidates may email their resume to: email@example.com.
Hires Dental Care is looking for an energetic and motivated Treatment Coordinator. Qualified candidate must possess the following: flexibility to work evening shifts, knowledge in Dentrix software and dental coding, excellent customer service and phone skills, and basic knowledge of dental procedures. Inquiring candidates may email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Hires Dental Care Stands Out
• Our patient-centric business model is based on honesty, integrity,
and exceptional patient care
• Our patients’ comfort-level is a top-priority; we offer massaging dental
chairs, room-darkening eye masks, warm blankets, Beats headphones, etc.
• Treatment plans are customized for each patient – no ‘cookie cutter’ shortcuts
• Most treatment is performed in-house
• One of the highest-ranked dental offices in Toledo
• Employee longevity – many have 25+ years with the practice
• A positive, modern, and energetic work environment